How to Locate Your Spare Tire on Dodge Grand Caravan
See how to locate your spare tire in the Dodge Grand Caravan with Daylan Van Hees.
Daylan Van Hees is here to give you a step-by-step guide on how to find your spare tire and your jack in a Dodge Grand Caravan with a super console in it.
Know how to locate your spare tire and everything you need and watch his video for a step-by-step guide!
Looking for an in-person walkthrough? Give Daylan Vanhees Vehicle Sales at St. Albert Dodge a call at (780) 238-8787, email him at email@example.com or share a comment below and let him know.
How to Find Your Block Heater on 2017 Ram 1500
Daylan VanHees from St. Albert Dodge, shows you how to find your block heater cord on a new 2017 Ram 1500 truck with three simple steps.
- Give the hood latch under your steering wheel a pull to pop the hood.
- Slide your hand to the left of the of the hood and the latch will open the hood.
- Locate your block heater cord is located right under the flap. Give it a pull and it will untuck.
Stow-n-Go Seating | 3 Easy Steps
Daylan VanHees from St. Albert Dodge shows you how easy it is to get your Stow-n-Go seats to lay flat in a all new Dodge Grand Caravan in three simple steps.
- Ensure your front driver seat is all the way forward.
- Make sure to lift the latch on the cover, hold it up.
- Flick the lever on the side of the seat and push it down. Once you hear a click, you’re good to go!
Pair Your Phone On A Dodge | UConnect Technology
Daylan VanHees from St. Albert Dodge shows you how to pair your phone through Bluetooth to our new 8.4 UConnect screen in three simple steps.
- Locate the phone icon on your screen. It will ask you to pair a phone. You will hit yes
- Turn on your Bluetooth. Connect it on your mobile device
- Hit the UConnect option. It will ask you to confirm it. And you are all set up
How to Find Your Maintenance Guide
Service Manager – Camil from St Albert Dodge. Goes over one of the most commonly asked questions on new or used models. “When do I know and what do I need to maintain my vehicle to manufacturer standards?”
Chrysler Canada has provided a very interactive tool which is available on our website http://www.stalbertdodge.ca under the Service tab.
- Simply click down on the Service tab to “maintenance guide”
- Select your make, year and model of your specific vehicle
- It will bring up your entire maintenance schedule